- Photograph ( 1 copy)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Child’s passport & Resident Visa (QID)
- Copy of parent’s passport and QID (Father & Mother)
- Copy of Vaccination Certificate
- Health File only for (KG1-KG2 and Year 1)
- School report (transcript certificate) for the last academic year
- Recommendation letter from the previous school (Optional)
- An employment certificate of the parents (Optional)
IZGHAWA CAMPUS TUITION FEES 2022-2023
DAFNA CAMPUS TUITION FEES 2022-2023
DUHAIL CAMPUS TUITION FEES 2022-2023
School Fees Discount / خصم الرسوم المدرسية
Conditions for getting the discount:
1. Providing all the mentioned documents in the form.
2. Both parents should not get any education allowance from their work place even if this allowance is partial.
3. There should not be any delayed or unpaid fees upon the student for the academic year 2022/2023.
4. Student should not be eligible to the vouchers system in Dafna campus.
Class Age Group
The cut-off date for entry into a Year group is 31st December for Qatari students and 30th September for non-Qatari students.
Early Years Foundation
KG 1 – 3 yrs to 4 yrs
KG 2 – 4 yrs to 5 yrs
Key Stage 2
Lower Juniors (KS2 LJ)
Year 3 – 7 yrs to 8 yrs
Year 4 – 8 yrs to 9 yrs
Key Stage 3 Seniors
Year 7 – 11 yrs to 12 yrs
Year 8 – 12 yrs to 13 yrs
Year 9 – 13 yrs to 14 yrs.
Key stage 1
Infants (KS1 INF)
Year 1 – 5 yrs to 6 yrs
Year 2 – 6 yrs to 7 yrs
Key Stage 2
Upper Juniors (KS2 UJ)
Year 5 – 9 yrs to 10 yrs
Year 6 – 10 yrs to 11 yrs
Key Stage 4
Year 10 – 14 yrs to 15 yrs
Year 11 – 15 yrs to 16 yrs
We are delighted that you are considering Awfaz for your child’s education.
We provide superior education to students across Qatar. We’re recognized as the preferred school near Doha and major surrounding cities by parents and students who’ve experienced our quality education and culture! In fact, many of our students who’ve gone on to top colleges and career paths, still recognize Awfaz as being the one of the best schools in Qatar to equip them for all of their academic and personal endeavours.
Notice of Non-Discrimination Policy
Awfaz Global School re-affirms its policy to admit students on a non-discriminatory basis, without regard to race, colour, nationality, family orientation, or ethnic origin. Our procedures are designed to be as open and transparent as possible and ensure that students capable of successfully transferring to AGS are admitted to join our student body.
GET TO KNOW MORE ON PAYMENT, PLEASE CONTACT OUR ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT:
Tel: +974 4467 7090
Tel: +974 4660-4460
Tel: +974 4498-0124
Tel: +974 4483-2181 / Whatsapp: 7077-7241